Monday, July 22, 2013

Thanks, gals!

Just wanted to say thanks to all my sistahs out there helping boost my new release, Sleepless Over, to the moon on Amazon during its debut free run!

So far, I've made it to number 64 on the "free erotica" list. Go, you gals!


In fact, I'm so pleased that I've decided to keep SLEEPLESS OVER free on Amazon through Wednesday! So if you want to grab it for free, grab it soon, before it goes back to paid!

I'm pleased with this little free run so far, and wanted to just say thanks, all, for not abandoning me after I took such a long time getting out something new. It's really inspiring me to work hard on my next release.

Let's see if we can keep this rolling and boost SLEEPLESS OVER even further up the Erotica list while we still can!

And hey, once it goes back to paid, I hope you'll all agree it's still a fun read that's well worth the money.

Okay... back to work for me. Gotta finish my next release so I can keep you all happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment