Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Announcing the Summer With Sarah Sale!

Hey there, gals and pals!

I'm pleased to announce that I'm finally gearing up for my big relaunch. I have a standalone short story cumming your way soon, plus I'm even closing in on the release of the first installment of my new lesbian sci-fi series.

But to gear up for all that, I've just initiated across-the-board price cuts on all of my backlist titles, except for BLISS KISS, of course, which was already free.

Starting soon, Beyond Bliss Kiss, Pure Bliss, and Steamy Bliss are all dropping from $2.99 to only $0.99 each. Meanwhile, Virgin Bliss, which collects all three of those stories plus Bliss Kiss, will be dropping from $5.99 to only $2.99 ... the exact same price you'd pay separately.

As for my other series, Holiday Seductions, those titles are receiving new price cuts as well!

Thanksgiving Bliss, Hanukkah Bliss, Christmas Bliss, and Valentine's Bliss are all dropping from $3.99 to only $2.99 each. New Year's Bliss, which used to cost $2.99, will now be dropping to $0.99.

Accordingly, Holiday Seductions Volume 1, which contains Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, and Christmas, is dropping from $6.99 to $5.99, while Holiday Seductions Omnibus Edition, containing all five holiday seduction stories, is dropping from $9.99 to a mere $7.99, making it still the best bargain of the bunch.

All these lovely new prices should come into effect at finer eBook retailers everywhere, soon. Most will change over within the next 24-48 hours, which means the new, lower prices will be in place at most retailers in time for July 4!

If your favorite eBook retailer is dragging their feet, please trust me that the new prices are coming... some retailers just take longer than others to catch up!

So, now's a perfect time to catch up with all my old stuff!

Because I expect to release my first new short in over six months, sometime in July, and my new lesbian sci-fi adventure series with erotic hijinks mixed in will soon debut as well. Get ready ... there's never been a better time to be a Sarah Salari fan!

Sarah Salari books are available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, NookBooks, and Smashwords. They are also generally available at most other fine retailers through the Smashwords distribution system.

No comments:

Post a Comment