Thursday, July 18, 2013

Announcing Sleepless Over!

Hey there, sistahs!

I just wanted you sweeties all to know that my latest is on its way to you as we speak. It's a longish short-story called Sleepless Over and it involves all-new characters.

It's not the start of either of the two series I've been hinting at for a while now, but instead is a 9,100+ word standalone story I wrote just to tide you over while I put the finishing touches on the opening installment of the lesbian sci-fi series I've been hinting at.

That's coming as soon as I can manage, but in the meantime I wanted you all to have something new to enjoy. And Sleepless Over should fit the bill.

Here's a sneak peek at the cover:

The cover for Sleepless Over was designed by Sarah Salari and is © 2013.
It uses an image © DNF-Style and licensed for use on this book through Fotolia.com.
So there you have it. Doesn't it look sexy? Well, that's because it is. And it's available exclusively through the Kindle Store on Amazon, starting now!

The book will also show up on other platforms in a few months.

And now, sistahs, it's back to writing for me. I have a lesbian science-fiction tale I've been promising that still needs some work...

No comments:

Post a Comment